I do things. with… computers?
Oh hey! I’m a software developer, lately working as consultant and project manager.
Curriculum Vitae, updated May, 2018.
I have a BSc in Computer Science. The thesis was about mathematical approaches to computational biology problems.
I love typography, photography, tinkering with electronic projects and vintage hardware.
PGP public key:
1983 72FB 27A9 ED4F
- MSc student in Computer Science at unimib;
- Technical leader of the CoderBot project at unimib. I’m full-stack developing the new version of the software redesigning APIs and using reactive frameworks for the frontend, while leading and supervising a team of 8 graduating Computer Science students working on the project.
- Technical Coach, Teacher of a coding class in middle school, for the Girls code it Better project at “Scuola Primaria Bergognone”, in Milan. 3 weekly hours. I’m writing a series of blog posts about this.
- Software Consultant, Project Manager for Hawks MX in Arcore, Milan.
Some of the last things I made:
- Homebrew Hub, project aiming to collect, archive and save every unofficial software for Game Boy produced through three decades of passionate work. Provides online (native) emulation, public APIs and community mantained database.
- dailyProgrammer, an app for coders, developers or students: daily coding challenges for learning, refreshing or just for fun.
- …and many more on my Portfolio and my GitHub.