I’m a software developer, an Open Source advocate and fellow contributor.
Curriculum Vitae, updated May, 2018.
I have a BSc in Computer Science. The thesis was about mathematical approaches to computational biology problems.
I love photography, tinkering with electronic projects, vintage hardware (especially if it’s from 1989 and it’s called Game Boy) and typography.
PGP public key:
1983 72FB 27A9 ED4F
- MSc student in Computer Science at unimib;
- Technical leader of the CoderBot project at unimib developing the new version and leading/tutoring a team of 7 graduating Computer Science students;
- Software Consultant for Hawks MX in Arcore, Milan.
Some of the last things I made:
- Homebrew Hub, project aiming to collect, archive and save every unofficial software for Game Boy produced through three decades of passionate work. Provides online (native) emulation, public APIs and community mantained database.
- dailyProgrammer, an app for coders, developers or students: daily coding challenges for learning, refreshing or just for fun.
- …and many more on my Portfolio and my GitHub.