Guides, fixes, workarounds and notes-to-myself I am compiling while using debian Sid with Plasma as my daily system.
- Allow only SFTP and chroot user
- Commands cheatsheet
- Restore GRUB
- Package software for Debian
- Tracking configuration files
- chsh: PAM authentication failed
- Android Virtual Device - not starting with hardware acceleration
- KDE Plasma things
- Steam - Source-based games not starting
- Debian: mixing repositories
- Block someone who blocked you on Instagram
- University archive
- The Perfect Markdown + LaTex workflow
- Quickly set up a LISP IDE with Emacs
- Web scraping with AutoHotKey
- PunkBuster error - 'The extract file failed an autheticity check'
Hijacking Instagram web application AJAX calls to do something not available in the UI.
Documentation, digests and resources for Computer Science courses.
Mix plain markdown and LaTex and get beautiful results while writing human-readable stuff(with results being PDF, HTML, docx and many more).
SLIME with SBCL and some configuration on .emacs
Iterating DOM classes without a proper web scraper. Because, reasons?
Forcing the install and manually registering the Windows services