- awesome-gbdev - A curated list of awesome Game Boy Development resources, tools, docs, related projects and open-source ROMs.
My Google Play developer page
- Daily Programmer - An app for coders, developers or studends: daily coding challenges for learning, refreshing or just for fun.
- Terremoto Centro Italia - Web wrapper for the TCI civic hacking project.
- MrFreddolo - A random generator of jokes from an huge database. Features user partecipation.
- iPedro, Ah Quetti Bac - Soundboards about some famous Italian memes.
- SoleLunaClub - Website, social management, graphic design for a dance club in Milan.
- Drunk Rockets 2013-2015 - Designed the website and managed a gaming Non-Profit community with 120+ members and 6 guilds. Hosted TeamSpeak3 and game servers.
- LoL Flammator - A funny project about League of Legends. Got viral in few days and now features user partecipation.
- Breathalyzer - My diploma thesis about the Semiconductor (and computers) “revolution”. Features a full Arduino project (currently Italian only).
- LedOff - Resident PRX plugin that turns off PSP leds. Developed in C with PSPToolChain libraries, executed via Custom Firmware.
- UltraLite Music - Music Player working with CPU set at 20Mhz allowing huge battery saving. Developed in LUA, executed via HMPlayer.
- DarkControl - Simple LUA Script with detailed hardware and firmware infos. Provide battery usage and autonomy with different CPU frequencies.
Proof of Concepts